Kasi Yatra - WBG0078-3
- An adorable KASI YATRA set to impress your prospective son-in-law!!
- The set contains an umbrella, walking stick, hand fan, side bag and a book (Sundarakandam from Ramayana).
- Kasi yatra is an age-old ritual followed in weddings where the groom pretends to cancel the wedding and go on a kasi yatra to gain knowledge and is later convinced by the bride's father to stay back and get married.
- Each component of the set has beautiful embroidered designs.
- Place your orders now and we are sure this attractive kasi yatra set will perk up your wedding celebration !!
| Weight :
The dimension & weight calculated for shipping might vary as per the packing requirement of the product.
Low in stock. Dispatch after 15 days from order date.
Get 5% OFF when you order 20+ Pcs
Get 7.5% OFF when you order 50+ Pcs
Get 10% OFF when you order 100+ Pcs
Get Free Domestic shipping on orders above Rs. 2500/-
ASSISTED CHECKOUT Need help to select the right product? Need information on delivery time? Need items faster? Talk to us.