A delicious assortment of sweets and kara, specially made for your guests.
- Jangri : 50 gms
- Badusha : 50 gms
- Laddu : 50 gms
- Hand muruku : 50 gms
- Special mixture : 50 gms
The best ingredients are sourced with no compromise on quality and prepared painstakingly by specialized staff who have decades of experience in preparing traditional sweets and savories. There is no use of any preservatives or artificial flavoring in any of the items. All the products are prepared fresh everyday.Jangri : Imarti or Jhangri is a dessert popular in India and other countries of the Indian Subcontinent. It is made by deep-frying urad flour batter in a kind of circular flower shape, then soaked in sugar syrup.
Badusha: Also known as Balushahi is a traditional dessert in Indian Cuisine It is similar to a glazed doughnut in terms of ingredients, but differs in texture and taste.Badushas are made of maida flour, and are deep-fried in clarified butter and then dipped in sugar syrup.
Hand muruku:Murukku is a savoury, crunchy Indian snack.Murukku is typically made from rice flour and urad dal flour.
Special Mixture:Traditional Indian snack mix known as chiwda, chevdo, bhuso. It consists of a variable mixture of spicy dried ingredients, which may include fried lentils, peanuts, chickpea flour noodles, corn, vegetable oil, chickpeas, flaked rice, fried onion and curry leaves. This is all flavoured with salt and a blend of spices that may include coriander and mustard seed. The traditional Indian food can be eaten as part of a meal; as a standalone snack, though, it is usually consumed with the hands.
Laddu : Boondi laddu is made from boondi. It is often served in occasions like marriages, or festivals such as Raksha bandhan and Diwali. Laddu is made from fine boondi where the balls are tiny and is cooked with ghee or oil. Originally this laddu was a Tamil sweet, but it is now popular throughout India.It is often served at festivals, family events and religious occasions in India.
|Name||Sweet - Kara Combo2|
|Material||Jangri,badhusha,laddu,hand muruku,special mixture|
|Brand||Grand Sweets & Snacks|
|Dispatched within||2 to 3 working days|
- Payment Method?
- We accept payments online in both INR and other currency. Kindly use CCAvenue Payment Gateway for payments in Indian currency. Use Paypal for International Currency. We also have Cash on Delivery (COD) option for Saree & Jewellery orders inside India (service available only in selected PINCODES)
- What's the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications as mentioned in the website, you can return & exchange for the same amount. Kindly write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping Cost.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India. We have physical store for Return Gifts & Invitation in Chennai and a separate store for Sarees in Chennai & Bangalore. Address in contact us page.
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- If you would like to experience the touch and feel of the product before placing an order, you can order a sample. You cna write a mail to email@example.com with the product code and your complete address. Our friendly, professional customer support staff will help to ensure you feel comfortable at the time of purchase.