A delicious assortment of sweets and kara, specially made for your guests.
- Laddu : 50 gms
- Cocunut Barfi : 50 gms
- Mulu Thenkuzhal : 50 gms
- Ribbon Pakoda: 50 gms
The best ingredients are sourced with no compromise on quality and prepared painstakingly by specialized staff who have decades of experience in preparing traditional sweets and savories. There is no use of any preservatives or artificial flavoring in any of the items. All the products are prepared fresh everyday.Laddu : Boondi laddu is made from boondi. It is often served in occasions like marriages, or festivals such as Raksha bandhan and Diwali. Laddu is made from fine boondi where the balls are tiny and is cooked with ghee or oil. Originally this laddu was a Tamil sweet, but it is now popular throughout India.It is often served at festivals, family events and religious occasions in India.
Coconut Barfi: Coconut Burfi is a classic and traditional recipe of an Indian sweet that is prepared during festivals and special occasions. Coconut and festivities go hand in hand because the sweets made from them are auspicious and are used as offerings at sacred rituals performed during festivals
Mullu Thenkuzhal:Thenkuzhal is a savoury, crunchy Indian snack.Murukku is typically made from rice flour and urad dal flour.
Ribbon Pakoda: Ribbon Murukku is also called ribbon pakoda or nada thenkuzhal. It is an indian snack made of rice flour,besan and pepper. It is usually prepared during all festivals and occasions like wedding for the guests.
|Name||Sweet - Kara Combo 6|
|Material||Laddu,Coconut Burfi,Mulu thenkuzhal,Ribbon pakoda|
|Brand||Grand Sweets & Snacks|
|Dispatched within||2 to 3 working days|
- Payment Method?
- We accept payments online in both INR and other currency. Kindly use CCAvenue Payment Gateway for payments in Indian currency. Use Paypal for International Currency. We also have Cash on Delivery (COD) option for Saree & Jewellery orders inside India (service available only in selected PINCODES)
- What's the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications as mentioned in the website, you can return & exchange for the same amount. Kindly write a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping Cost.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India. We have physical store for Return Gifts & Invitation in Chennai and a separate store for Sarees in Chennai & Bangalore. Address in contact us page.
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- If you would like to experience the touch and feel of the product before placing an order, you can order a sample. You cna write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the product code and your complete address. Our friendly, professional customer support staff will help to ensure you feel comfortable at the time of purchase.