A delicious assortment of sweets and kara, specially made for your guests.
- Milk & Chocolate roll : 50 gms
- Soan Papdi: 50 gms
- Cornflakes Mixture: 50 gms
The best ingredients are sourced with no compromise on quality and prepared painstakingly by specialized staff who have decades of experience in preparing traditional sweets and savories. There is no use of any preservatives or artificial flavoring in any of the items. All the products are prepared fresh everyday.Milk & chocolate roll : A blend of chocolate and milk, usually prepared in thick, semi-soft pieces. The main ingredients are khoa, sugar and traditional flavorings, including cardamom seeds, pistachio nuts and saffron. Usually made for weddings to be distributed to the guests
Soanpapdi : Sohan Papdi (also known as Patisa, Son Papri or Soan Papdi) is a popular North Indian dessert. It is usually cube-shaped or served as flakes, and has a crisp and flaky texture.
Cornflakes mixture:Traditional Indian snack mix made of corn flakes fried with indian nuts. This is all flavoured with salt and a blend of spices that may include coriander and mustard seed. The traditional Indian food can be eaten as part of a meal; as a standalone snack, though, it is usually consumed with the hands.
|Name||Sweet - Kara Combo 20|
|Material||Milk & choclate roll,Soanpapdi,Cornflakes mixture|
|Brand||Grand Sweets & Snacks|
- Payment Method?
- We accept payments online in both INR and other currency. Kindly use CCAvenue Payment Gateway for payments in Indian currency. Use Paypal for International Currency. We also have Cash on Delivery (COD) option for Saree & Jewellery orders inside India (service available only in selected PINCODES)
- What's the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications as mentioned in the website, you can return & exchange for the same amount. Kindly write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping Cost.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India. We have physical store for Return Gifts & Invitation in Chennai and a separate store for Sarees in Chennai & Bangalore. Address in contact us page.
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- If you would like to experience the touch and feel of the product before placing an order, you can order a sample. You cna write a mail to email@example.com with the product code and your complete address. Our friendly, professional customer support staff will help to ensure you feel comfortable at the time of purchase.