A delicious assortment of sweets and kara, specially made for your guests.
- Double Layer Kalakand : 50 gms
- Milk Sweet : 50 gms
- Kara Omapodi(Sev): 50 gms
The best ingredients are sourced with no compromise on quality and prepared painstakingly by specialized staff who have decades of experience in preparing traditional sweets and savories. There is no use of any preservatives or artificial flavoring in any of the items. All the products are prepared fresh everyday.Milk Sweet : A blend of thickened milk, usually prepared in thick, semi-soft pieces. The main ingredients are khoa, sugar and traditional flavorings. Usually made for weddings to be distributed to the guests
Double Layer Kalakand: Kalakand is a popular Indian Sweet made out of solidified, sweetened milk and cottage cheese.Kalakand is made during different festivals and celebrations such as Holi, Diwali, Navratri and Eidand wedding and distributed to guests.
Kara Omapodi(Sev):Traditional Indian snack mix made of rice flour fried with Omam. This is all flavoured with salt and a blend of spices. The traditional Indian food can be eaten as part of a meal; as a standalone snack, though, it is usually consumed with the hands.
|Name||Sweet - Kara Combo 16|
|Material||kalakand,Milk sweet,kara ompodi|
|Brand||Grand Sweets & Snacks|
|Dispatched within||2 to 3 working days|
- Payment Method?
- We accept payments online in both INR and other currency. Kindly use CCAvenue Payment Gateway for payments in Indian currency. Use Paypal for International Currency. We also have Cash on Delivery (COD) option for Saree & Jewellery orders inside India (service available only in selected PINCODES)
- What's the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications as mentioned in the website, you can return & exchange for the same amount. Kindly write a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping Cost.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India. We have physical store for Return Gifts & Invitation in Chennai and a separate store for Sarees in Chennai & Bangalore. Address in contact us page.
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- If you would like to experience the touch and feel of the product before placing an order, you can order a sample. You cna write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the product code and your complete address. Our friendly, professional customer support staff will help to ensure you feel comfortable at the time of purchase.