A delicious assortment of sweets and kara, specially made for your guests.
- Kesar Peda : 50 gms
- Kalakand : 50 gms
- Pepper Cashewnut: 50 gms
- Bombay Mixture: 50 gms
The best ingredients are sourced with no compromise on quality and prepared painstakingly by specialized staff who have decades of experience in preparing traditional sweets and savories. There is no use of any preservatives or artificial flavoring in any of the items. All the products are prepared fresh everyday.Kesar Peda : Kesar peda is an indian sweet with perfect blend of khoa, sugar and traditional flavorings, including cardamom seeds, pistachio nuts and saffron.
Kalakand: Kalakand is a popular Indian Sweet made out of solidified, sweetened milk and cottage cheese.Kalakand is made during different festivals and celebrations such as Holi, Diwali, Navratri and Eidand wedding and distributed to guests.
Pepper Cashewnut:Whole cashewnuts roasted with pepper and salt and packed in 50gm packs for guest distribution during weddings
Bombay Mixture:Traditional Indian snack mix It consists of a variable mixture of spicy dried ingredients, which may include fried lentils, peanuts, chickpea flour, corn, vegetable oil, chickpeas, flaked rice, fried onion and curry leaves. This is all flavoured with salt and a blend of spices that may include coriander and mustard seed. The traditional Indian food can be eaten as part of a meal; as a standalone snack, though, it is usually consumed with the hands.
|Name||Sweet - Kara Combo 10|
|Material||Kesar Peda,Kalakand,Pepper Cashewnut, Bombay Mixture|
|Brand||Grand Sweets & Snacks|
|Dispatched within||2 to 3 working days|
- Do you accept payment Online?
- Yes. We have CCAvenue Payment Gateway which accepts payment through Indian & International Currency through Debit/Credit card & Net Banking. We also accept payment through PayPal.
- Do you provide Cash on Delivery?
- Yes. Cash on delivery is available for orders inside India for Jewellery & Apparels.
- Whats the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications, you can return & exchange. Kindly write a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, a return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping method.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India..
- Do you have a physical store?
- Yes. We have a Touch & Feel store in T Nagar Chennai
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- Yes. Order Sample button will appear under the add to cart button for products where we can send a sample. Click Order sample to complete purchase. Shipping cost of Rs. 200/- is applicable on the sample order and the same will be adjusted against the final order.