Let us all plant more trees and leave the earth in a better shape.
Seed Balls - 6 Assorted Tree Seeds - W4188
Seed balls looking good but i faced problem on my delivery and packing ..after the shipment i personally followed up courier service they sent for two days to get the material ...After receiving i saw many seed balls box's was in opened condition and seed balls came out from the box's and dust all over the box ...I did the repacking ..
1. Excellent gift.
2. Good packaging.
1. Would appreciate if you could label the seeds or at least mention the six types included.
2. Each pack needs to be sealed properly and tightly.
Brilliant execution of an idea whose time has come and whose need is sorely felt now. Instead of wasting money and precious natural resources on useless gifts which are soon thrown away, this is a gift of a legacy . My NGO has been doing this for a year now (www.hopefoundationngo.com)
My suggestions would be
1. To label and segregate balls of each seed/tree separately when packing by color coding them. Use natural color/dyes to label which ball has which seed ( e.g light blue/Indigo for Neem and so on ...). Colors will add brightness and appeal and also visibility on the ground/in bushes etc . So each box will have muticolored balls (or a single color ball, as the buyer wants).
2. Like i had required, keep option of bulk purchase of the seed balls without the box packing with a discount for the removed boxes.
3. Option of buying only one type of tree seed balls (again made easy by color coding), since some areas require only one type of trees
Dr Asit Khanna