Marble ganesha slider type kum kum holder crafted in marble at its best. The mould is made in the shape of lord ganeshas trunk.The slider has two partitions to hold haldi and kum kum.The top part of the kum kum holder is painted in minakari of lord gnaeshas face and decorated with kundan stones. This piece is carefully hand made by skilled karigars of rajasthan Perfect gift for the guests during wedding which also gives a divine touch. It can also be given as return gifts for housewarming, navarathri and all family occasions.
|Name||Marble Ganesh Chopra kum kum holder|
|Material||Marble & stones|
|Product Dimension||Length - 5.5 inch; Width - 3 inch.|
|Brand||Wedtree Return Gifts|
|standard packing||Corrugated plastic Box|
|Dispatched within||15 to 20 Days|
- Payment Method?
- We accept payments online in both INR and other currency. Kindly use CCAvenue Payment Gateway for payments in Indian currency. Use Paypal for International Currency. We also have Cash on Delivery (COD) option for Saree & Jewellery orders inside India (service available only in selected PINCODES)
- What's the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications as mentioned in the website, you can return & exchange for the same amount. Kindly write a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping Cost.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India. We have physical store for Return Gifts & Invitation in Chennai and a separate store for Sarees in Chennai & Bangalore. Address in contact us page.
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- If you would like to experience the touch and feel of the product before placing an order, you can order a sample. You cna write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the product code and your complete address. Our friendly, professional customer support staff will help to ensure you feel comfortable at the time of purchase.