Kuber pot as the name says is a glass pot with lord kuberas foot print inside the pot. Lord kubera as most of us know is considered to be the god of wealth, This Kubera Pot is meant to bless the holder with growth & prosperity, when kept at home in pooja.Ideally it has to be filed with coins or cash and kept in the pooja room.what better gift can you give your guests in return for their blessngs!!!! Exchanging gifts as token of love has always been great fun and pleasure for both the guests and host of wedding. In Indian tradition we give thamboolam ( a favor bag packed with coconut, beetle leaf, haldi,kumkum) as return gift for every guest who comes for the wedding. Earlier blouse bits were given to all the ladies as a return gift. Wedtree brings to you more than thousands of options for return gifts not only for wedding, but for every occasion you can think of. Not just wedding return gifts, wedtree has unique collection of return gifts for baby shower/valaikaapu, return gifts for house warming, 1st birthday/ayushhomam, poonal/upanayanam return gifts, arangetram, navarathri return gifts an much more.
|Name||Kuber Pot - Silver|
|Material||Colored glass with Metal lid|
|Product Dimension||Height: 3 inch; Width: 3.5 inch|
|Brand||Wedtree Return Gifts|
|Dispatched within||12 to 15 working days|
- Do you accept payment Online?
- Yes. We have CCAvenue Payment Gateway which accepts payment through Indian & International Currency through Debit/Credit card & Net Banking. We also accept payment through PayPal.
- Do you provide Cash on Delivery?
- Yes. Cash on delivery is available for orders inside India for Jewellery & Apparels.
- Whats the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications, you can return & exchange. Kindly write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, a return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping method.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India..
- Do you have a physical store?
- Yes. We have a Touch & Feel store in T Nagar Chennai
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- Yes. Order Sample button will appear under the add to cart button for products where we can send a sample. Click Order sample to complete purchase. Shipping cost of Rs. 200/- is applicable on the sample order and the same will be adjusted against the final order.