Kuber pot as the name says is a glass pot with lord kuberas foot print inside the pot. Lord kubera as most of us know is considered to be the god of wealth, This Kubera Pot is meant to bless the holder with growth & prosperity, when kept at home in pooja.Ideally it has to be filed with coins or cash and kept in the pooja room.what better gift can you give your guests in return for their blessngs!!!!Exchanging gifts as token of love has always been great fun and pleasure for both the guests and host of wedding. In Indian tradition we give thamboolam ( a favor bag packed with coconut, beetle leaf, haldi,kumkum) as return gift for every guest who comes for the wedding. Earlier blouse bits were given to all the ladies as a return gift. Wedtree brings to you more than thousands of options for return gifts not only for wedding, but for every occasion you can think of. Not just wedding return gifts, wedtree has unique collection of return gifts for baby shower/valaikaapu, return gifts for house warming, 1st birthday/ayushhomam, poonal/upanayanam return gifts, arangetram, navarathri return gifts an much more.
|Name||Kuber Pot - Gold|
|Material||Colored glass with Metal lid and gold polish.|
|Product Dimension||Height: 3 inch; Width: 3.5 inch|
|Brand||Wedtree Return Gifts|
|Dispatched within||12 to 15 working days|
- Payment Method?
- We accept payments online in both INR and other currency. Kindly use CCAvenue Payment Gateway for payments in Indian currency. Use Paypal for International Currency. We also have Cash on Delivery (COD) option for Saree & Jewellery orders inside India (service available only in selected PINCODES)
- What's the return Policy?
- We have a 7 day return Policy. If the product is damaged or did not meet the specifications as mentioned in the website, you can return & exchange for the same amount. Kindly write a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately initiate the return process. However if the item is customized for you, return would not be possible. We do not accept return on the invitations.
- Do you ship your products abroad?
- Yes. We ship orders globally. The shipping cost is based on volume & weight of the order. It can be calcuated in the product page by clicking Estimate Shipping Cost.
- Where are you based at?
- We are based in Chennai, India. We have physical store for Return Gifts & Invitation in Chennai and a separate store for Sarees in Chennai & Bangalore. Address in contact us page.
- Can we order a sample for return gifts?
- If you would like to experience the touch and feel of the product before placing an order, you can order a sample. You cna write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the product code and your complete address. Our friendly, professional customer support staff will help to ensure you feel comfortable at the time of purchase.