Korai Pattu Paai with Zari in the Border - WL1001
- This is a handwoven korai pattu paai - an ideal wedding essential.
- These mats are woven out of high quality korai grass and has colourful rectangle block designs.
- The borders of the paai are woven in silk (pattu).
- Korai mats are mainly presented in wedding celebrations as they symbolize wealth.
- It is highly durable and has a smooth texture.
- It can be used for placing wedding presents (seer varisai) during the wedding ceremony.
- This beautiful handicraft can be gifted for weddings celebrations, baby shower, and other auspicious occasions.
| Weight :
The dimension & weight calculated for shipping might vary as per the packing requirement of the product.
STOCK : 1+ Available.
Dispatched between -
Get 5% OFF when you order 20+ Pcs
Get 7.5% OFF when you order 50+ Pcs
Get 10% OFF when you order 100+ Pcs
Get Free Domestic shipping on orders above Rs. 2500/-
ASSISTED CHECKOUT Need help to select the right product? Need information on delivery time? Need items faster? Talk to us.