- An adorable KASI YATRA set to impress your prospective son-in-law!!
- The set contains an umbrella, walking stick, hand fan, side bag and a book (Sundarakandam from Ramayana).
- Kasi yatra is an age-old ritual followed in weddings where the groom pretends to cancel the wedding and go on a kasi yatra to gain knowledge and is later convinced by the bride's father to stay back and get married.
- Each component of the set has beautiful embroidered designs.
- Place your orders now and we are sure this attractive kasi yatra set will perk up your wedding celebration !!
| Weight :
The dimension & weight calculated for shipping might vary as per the packing requirement of the product.
Dispatched between -