- It is an immemorial custom to ring bells during poojas. It is believed as a way of informing the deity of the devotee's arrival.
- This set of hanging diyas are made of Brass and have a fine red antique finish.
- It features the divine weapons of Lord Vishnu, the Shank and Chakra to which the bells are conjoined.
- It can best be placed in temples, pooja rooms, and showrooms as pooja utility or a piece of decor.
- You can gift this thoughtful piece to your close relatives and friends during special occasions like Diwali, New year, house warmings, inauguration parties, and Rama navami.
| Weight :
The dimension & weight calculated for shipping might vary as per the packing requirement of the product.
Dispatched between -